MASTERCLASSES, KEYNOTES AND WORKSHOPS IN GROWTH STRATEGY, BRANDING AND MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS.
OUR MOST POPULAR PRESENTATIONS
Branding’s future as a strategy to drive preference, growth, margin.
Strategies to accelerate growth and value creation in an increasingly digital, data-driven, direct and chaotic marketplace.
Finding your purpose, positioning, value prop and USP: Their inter-relationship and complete ‘how to.’
Habit: How to break, create, and leverage it for your brand’s advantage, and more effective leadership.
The crisis all content marketers face: How to mitigate it and actually gain competitive advantage.
What’s changed and now critical for the successful positioning, launch and scaling of an innovation or new brand.
The Entrepreneur’s Marketing Handbook: Blind spots to know. Common advice to ignore. Strategies on which to bet.
What’s your marketing playbook to deal with the future?
Is branding as a growth strategy dead?
To discuss any offering, or inquire about a date or pricing, write [email protected]
MASTERCLASS IN BRANDING & INNOVATION STRATEGY
It’s comprised of definitive, state of the art learning that covers:
- Findings from the recent LF&S study re-assessing the financial and competitive value of branding.
- From the behavioral sciences: The evolutionary and psychological basis for why branding works –if done properly.
- Key elements of a new, more effective branding ‘how-to’ including:
- An insightful, powerful, easier-to-apply definition of what it means to brand.
- The new metrics by which to measure branding success.
- How best to determine your brand’s purpose and most compelling value proposition.
- Emerging marketplace dynamics dramatically challenging branding’s value as currently practiced, including:
- Tech-empowered and emboldened consumers who know they can bless or damn a company, brand or new product overnight.
- The dramatic changes in how new products are now successful launched compared to 5 years ago.
- The convergence of business strategy with marketing strategy.
- Implications of all the above for marketing and brand management; strategies such as pricing, innovation and e-commerce.
- The future of branding and why competence in the new branding ‘how-to” is critical.
- What every C-suite and Board should know about branding; the role it should play in their strategic planning.
AVAILABLE NOW TO BOOK, FALL 2023:
AVAILABLE NOW: MASTERCLASS IN BRANDING & INNOVATION STRATEGY.
This multi-session program can be custom-designed for a team of executives, a marketing department, a group of brand managers or new product developers, or a strategic business unit.
The series has been developed by Lindsay Foresight & Stratagem’s founder Marsha Lindsay who’s been referred to as ‘one of the world’s leading authorities on brand positioning and strategy. Watch for news and reviews of our Masterclass Series under the banner of “Brandworks University™.